Courses And Curriculum
About B.A.LL.B. Course:-
- B.A.LL.B. is short form for Bachelor of Arts and Legum Lagus Baccalaureus.
- Traditionally, the three years program was more prevalent. However, with the recent times, more and more students have shown a preference for the integrated course, because in doing so, they are actually saving one whole year of academics. Over the years, getting admission in the law colleges/universities have become highly competitive.
B.A.LL.B. Course Duration:-
It is a Semester based programme. Duration of course is 5 years consisting of 10 semesters.
Minimum eligibility for Candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories: Passed /
passing Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent in any discipline with 50%
marks in aggregate, and for Candidate’s belonging to OBC 47% and SC/ST 45% in
aggregate in aforesaid examination.
- Age: 21 Years for on 1st July of Academic Year
- Seats: 120
- Medium of Instruction: English.
- Selection: Admission will be made on Merit Basis.
- Reservation & Scholarship: As per rules of the University & Government.
- Recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur, Rajasthan .
- Approved by Bar Council of India.
- General English
- Political Science-I
- General Principles of Sociology
- Law of Torts – I
- Law of Contract [General Principles of
Contract and Specific Relief Act, 1963]
- English For Law
- Political Science – II
- Theoretical Perspectives of Sociology
- Law of Torts – II
- Special Contracts, Sale of Goods Act,
1930, Indian Partnership Act,1932, and Limited
Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Political Science-II
- Torts and Consumer Protection Law
- Constitutional Law-I
- Introduction to Information Technology
- General Hindi
- Political Science-III
- Constitutional Law-II
- Administrative Law
- Family Law-I
- Indian Philosophy
- Women and Law
- Law of Crimes-I
- Family Law-II
- Legal Language and Legal Writing
- Environmental Law
- Law of Crimes-II
- Property Law (Including T.P. Act & Easement)
- Labour and Industrial Laws
- Legal Education and Research Methodology
- Corporate Law
- Public International Law
- Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation
- Taxation Law
- Law of Evidence
- Code of Criminal Procedure-I
- Civil Procedure Code-I
- Land Laws
- Minor Act-I or History of Courts Legislation and Legal Profession in India
- Code of Criminal Procedure-II
- Civil Procedure Code-II
- Intellectual Property Right Law
- Banking Law and Negotiable Instrument Act, 1861
- Minor Act-II or Media Law with RTI Act
- Practical Training I – Drafting Pleading and Conveyancing
- Practical Training II – Professional Ethics and Accounting System
- Practical Training III – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Practical Training IV – Moot Court Exercise and Internship
- Project Report